Sailing Happily Ever After presents
Dates to be announced.
Two Day COUPLES Workshop
From Hum Drum to YUM YUM in a weekend!
BASED ON THE NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER
THE SEVEN PRINCIPLES FOR MAKING MARRIAGE WORK
Join us for 2 fun days of training that will fuel your passion for
each other and equip you to take on any conflict.
There is room for only 10 couples.
What will we learn in this workshop?
What the workshop is about:
[su_list icon=”icon: heart-o” icon_color=”#e62124″]
- Discover the NUMBER ONE fuel to fanning the flames of romance.
- What is the SECRET WEAPON of HAPPY COUPLES.
- Overcome the greatest marriage destroyers.
- Intimately gain knowledge of each other’s world.
- Deepen your fondness, admiration, affection and connection.
- Master dealing with gridlocked conflict.
- Learn how just 6 HOURS A WEEK can save your marriage.
What the workshop is not:
It is not therapy!
It is not an open sharing of personal problems. All exercises and discussions will occur privately between you and your significant other.
Is this workshop for us?
Couples that would benefit from this workshop:
- Everyone from newlyweds to seniors
- Those who wish to enhance a good marriage
- Those needing better conflict management tools
Couples that this workshop is not suited for:
- Severe relationship distress
- Emotional abuse
- Domestic abuse
- People not in recovery for their addiction
- Untreated mental health problems in one or both partners
More Information about the Seven Principles:
The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work is the acclaimed culmination of four decades of the research of Dr. John Gottman, made widely available for couples like you who long for better relationships. Congratulate yourself for taking time to begin or continue your journey of deep and loving partnership.
Where and When:
We currently do not have any scheduled at this time. We will be sending out notifications for those on our mailing list or you can like our Facebook Page for new events.
Bob & Kim Morse
They are both Gottman Trained Educators for the Seven Principles Program.
They are passionate about helping couples navigate their relationships and most importantly, passionate about each other.
Cost and Materials
Tuition: $399 per couple
Materials Provided: Each couple will receive a copy of “The Seven Principles that Make Marriage Work” and two companion workbooks.
Early Bird Pricing – SAVE $50 PLUS BONUSES:
If you register before September 2, 2016 you will receive early bird pricing and the Deluxe Kit which includes a copy of “The Seven Principles that Make Marriage Work” and two companion workbooks, the “Making Relationships Work” DVD, Set of 5 Relationship Guides (“Aftermath of a Fight”, “Small Things Often”, “Avoid the Four Horsemen”, “Relaxation” and “How to be a Great Listener”) and the Love Map Cards. ($90 Value).
Early Bird Pricing is just: $349 per couple
To keep updated about upcoming Gottman Workshops or other Sailing Happily Ever After Events, go to CONTACT US or …